Thursday, January 7, 2016

Ighalo: I would quit Watford for Man Utd if...

By Our Reporter with wire source
SUPER Eagles red-hot striker, Odion Ighalo says he will only quit Watford for Manchester United.
The £20million-rated 14-goal striker has been linked with a big-money move during this month’s transfer window.
Spanish La Liga giants, Atletico Madrid and Roma are among the European big guns watching the Nigerian, 26.

The Hornets are four points and four places below fifth-placed United in the table.
The Nigeria told the Sun of the UK that he's happy to stay put — unless the Theatre of Dreams side want him.
He said: “There has been speculation from Spain and Italy but I’ve played there and now want to play in England.
“I don’t think I will be moving but I’m not sure I’d say no if United called.
“They were my team growing up. I loved watching Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke on TV.
“They were my idols and playing at Old Trafford has always been a dream.”
Hornets boss Quique Flores is ready to rest Ighalo and strike partner Troy Deeney on Saturday.
The Vicarage Road chief will hand them a well-earned rest for the FA Cup visit of Newcastle.
Flores said: “We will be serious with this historic competition and try and pick the best team.
“But we have to be realistic. We have played a lot of games in a short time.”
Flores looks set to give his fringe players a game. He added: “I have players pushing to play. It’s important first to see how we all arrive physically for this match.”


Photo credit the UKSun