Tuesday, June 23, 2015


NFF'S $5000 FINE:
Enyeama, Onazi make fun on instagram

Super Eagles duo of Vincent Enyeama and Ogenyi Onazi Tuesday morning took to their instagram page to make fun of the $5000 fine handed by the Nigeria Football Federation.
Both players who shunned the Disciplinary Committee of the NFF meeting chaired by Green on Tuesday in Abuja took to social media to joke about the fine.
Onazi started the whole joke, onaziogenyiHey guys,
Check out the best drone in the world. DJI Phantom 3; easy to use and great technology #gmsrome #NikeFC @jibolafatgbems @ifadajohnson @aycomedian @peterpsquare.
vinny2908You don pay your 5k fine.hahahahahahaha @onaziogenyi Abeg come next week help me. Send your Naija number to my international number.
extrovert_mendelLol. Our pple bn dey major the minor.. @vinny2908 @onaziogenyi , you guys should just laugh the whole issue off.
sadlermjsMind those power lines @onaziogenyi.
onaziogenyi@vinny2908 😂😂😂😂 dearis god ohh hmmmm chairman you know say you be my boss, abeg help me pay now self I won start small job make I make I fit get some cash reduce the $5 .
Recall the Lille Metropole shot-stopper was expected to explain his ‘provocative remark’ against the NFF’s choice of Ahmadu Stadium, Kaduna for Eagles 2017 AFCON Group G qualifier against Chad, while Onazi who was fined $5000 following his misconduct.