Monday, October 19, 2015

Omeruo celebrates birthday with Kasimpasa mates

SUPER Eagles defender Kenneth Omeruo celebrated his 22nd birthday in style over the weekend with his teammates at the club headquarters in Istanbul.
The  Kasimpasa defender shared a picture on Instagram with his birthday cake.
“Wow today was amazing.. Am thankful for all the love I got today. You all showed me so much love posting commenting and liking my pictures.. Thank you so much i love u all.. And to my amazing club #kasimpasa thanks so much for this amazing cake.. Wish I could have taken it home, but I understand @t4_titi @tunay_7_torun @ryandonk18 @derdiyok_eren all had to eat from it thanks guys. still receiving gifts till next year.. Just so you know.”
Omeruo joined Kasimpasa on-loan over the summer transfer window and has already established himself as a key member of the team.
The 22-year-old did however, miss the 2-1 win over Sivasspor on the weekend due to injury. Omeruo missed the international break as a result of the injury but is expected back next week.