Saturday, November 7, 2015

Ighalo: My goal form surprises me

SUPER Eagles and Watford striker Odion Ighalo has confessed that even he has been taken aback by his success since his move to the club last year.
The 26-year-old Nigerian joined the Hornets from Udinese last summer and played an integral part in the club's push for promotion from the Championship by notching 20 goals in 35 appearances.
The ex-Granada of Spain ace who won the best African Player in the EPL for October has continued his fine form in the Premier League by scoring seven goals in the opening 11 games of the campaign, firing a brace in Watford's 2-0 win over West Ham United last week.
"I'm a little bit surprised about it [my form]," Igahlo told Sky Sports News. "There are great players in this county doing well, but for me coming from nowhere and being the leading scorer is a great thing."
The Quique Flores's men with today face Leicester City in their Premier League clash.