Sunday, January 22, 2017

Tchato dedicates first NPFL goal to MFM fans

 
By Rasaq Oboirien
BENIN Republic ace, Giscard Tchato has dedicated his first ever Nigeria Professional Football League and Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries FC goal to fans, reports NaijaSportsXtra.blogspot.com.
Tchato a second half substitute had barely touched the ball more than two times as he scored the Olukoya Boys third goal in the 4-0 thrashing of Lobi Stars of Makurdi in a Matchday 3 fixture at the Agege Stadium.
"Am very happy and delighted to have scored, it's my first goal for MFM FC and in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL).
"I cherish the opportunity given to me by the coaches too. I came in as a second half substitute, take the chance when I had it.
"I want to dedicate the goal to my fans, teammates and coaches as they have shown me enough  support. I also hope to score more goals before the season ends and also win a trophy with the club."