Sunday, September 13, 2015

AAG MENS FOOTBALL: I fancy Nigeria-Congo final-Siasia

HEAD coach of the national U-23 team, Dream Team VI Samson Siasia has expressed delight in the ability of his boys to fight hard and secure a draw against Senegal which made them top group B and avoid host Congo.
 Speaking after the game, Coach Siasia added that with this result his focus will now be on how to play their semi final opponent.
"My boys made me proud, I love their fighting spirit, to concede a goal that late and come back to equalize is a sign that the boys have a strong mentality, I must also commend Mustapha who was able to calm his nerves to score the equalizer, for now let's just go and savor our qualification for the semi finals, as this draw has made us to avoid the host (Congo) who would have been tough to play, I would prefer playing them in the finals"
 Assuring Nigerians that they won't let down their guards for now, Coach Siasia disclosed that for the semi finals, he will definitely make some changes.