Tuesday, October 13, 2015

3SC were tough-Femi Thomas

GOALKEEPER, Femi Thomas has admitted that Enyimba expected a tough game from Shooting Stars.
The Peoples Elephants defeated the Oluyole Warriors 2-1 on matchday 32.
The Super Eagles 4th choice stated that: "We expected a very tough game, we thank God that we conquered, we are glad we got the victory.
On Warri Wolves' result, "We want everybody to be winning
their games, everyone should be winning, Enyimba will be winning too."
For his teammate, Chinonso Okonkwo who made a return from a long injury layoff, also gave his thoughts on the 3SC win.
"It was a very tough game. Shooting gave us a fight. I thank
God that at the end of the day, we won the match.
"I have been injured for long but I thank God that the coach
gave me the opportunity. Left for me I tried my best, although I did not score but I hope in the next game that I will be able to improve more.
"An away win is very possible because I see our team, we
are hungry to win the League.
"For a long time, Enyimba has not won the League. I believe
that this time around the League is ours by the special grace of God."