Thursday, November 12, 2015

Success apologizes for Vallecano no-show

ISAAC Success has apologized to his teammates, coaches, club management and indeed fans of Granada after he refused to travel for last weekend's Spanish La Liga defeat to Rayo Vallecano.
The Nigerian who was recovering from a slight knock, asked to be excluded from the game despite him been given a clean bill of health by his club doctors.
Success, 19-years-old in a press statement said: "I regret refusing to travel to Vallecas for the game against Rayo Vallecano.
"I'm sorry, I want to apologize to my teammates, the coaching staff and the board. "
"I have been welcomed here and my mates have treated me as if am part of their family. I blame my poor attitude towards my youth as am inexperience. "
Success, then assured the club that he would be available for the next game at home after the international break.
"I'm available for selection, I promise not to take such action again as it could damage the image of this club. "