Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Niger Republic club grab coach Abubakar

By Rasaq Oboirien
NAIJASPORTSXTRA can report that ex-Kaduna United Head Coach, Hassan Abubakar has signed a deal with Niger Republic premier league side, Olympic FC de Niamey.
Abubakar who guided Zamfara United to finish forth on the Group B log of the Nigeria National League (NNL) last season has been task to get a continental ticket for the Niamey based team.
"I can confirm to you that I have signed a deal with the Niger Republic Ligue 1 leaders.
"Its been a tough challenge for me, as I have been working very hard to qualify the team for the CAF Champions League come next season.
"I am seeking this medium to appeal to Nigerians to put my in their prayers as this mission of mine is very tasking," the ex-Golden Eaglets coach stated.
Olympic de Naimey are current leading the log with 47points from 26 matches.