Thursday, March 3, 2016

Medrano: I'll be fit against Sunshine Stars


By Rasaq Oboirien
FC IFEANYIUBAH midfielder, Tamen Medrano says he will be fit for Sunday's matchday 5 game against his former team Sunshine Stars of Akure, reports NaijaSportsXtra.
The Cameroonian who missed the matchday 4 win against 3SC of Ibadan, doned the orange and blue colours of the Owena Waves for five seasons after signing from Tiko United of Cameroon.
Medrano said: "I missed the game against Shooting Stars after I picked up a late knock at the eve of the game which ruled me out but will b fit again before the next game."
"I expect a tough encounter in Akure, however as a professional, I must respect my present employers by doing my job but Sunshine Stars and its fans have a special place in my heart because its thanks to them that am plying my trade here in the Nigeria Premier League."
The Cameroon who's yet to win a silverware in Nigeria also hinted that: "It's my ultimate goal as a player to win silverware, I believe with hard work, commitments and God on our side it can be possible.