Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Enyeama, Yobo, Eagles stars, Oshoala pay tribute to Keshi

By Rasaq Oboirien
EX-Super Eagles captains of Vincent Enyeama, Joseph Yobo, other new generation Eagles stars of Brown Ideye, Leon Balogun, Alexander Iwobi, William Troost-Ekong, Bright Dike paid tribute to late Stephen Keshi on social media, reports NaijaSportsXtra on Wednesday.
Super Falcons duo of Asisat Oshoala and NgoziOkobi also expressed grife at the death of the 'Big Boss'.
Enyeama who posted different pictures of late Keshi on his instagram page said on vinny2908: "The sting of death and victory of the grave. RIP big boss. A legend, a captain, a leader, hero, one that brought so much smiles to the face of people.😭😭😭😭😭can't believe this is true. REST IN PEACE." 
Yobo on his verified twitter account ‏@jyobo234: "I am too shocked for words. Stephen Keshi is gone #RIPKeshi #RIPBigBoss. You opened the door for all of us."‏@OfficialIdeye: "This is one of the saddest days of my lifeπŸ™. I will never forget the happy days, you coached me. RIP Big bossπŸ™πŸ½," Brown Ideye's (MON) tweet read.
Alexander Iwobi ‏@alexiwobi: "R.I.P Stephen Keshi 🌹."
Leon Balogun from his base in Hamburg, Germany said @LeonBalogun: "That's how I will always remember you BIG BOSS! Thx for making me a Supereagle! RIP Coach Keshi πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ½πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
William Troost-Ekong ‏@wtroostekong: "Very sad waking up to the news of the big boss Stephen Keshi. May your soul R.I.P. My condolences πŸ’”."
Bright Dike ‏@bbright19: "It saddens me greatly to hear Stephen Keshi is no longer with us. The Nigeria coach that made many of my dreams come true. Rip friend."
Arsenal Ladies ace, Asisat ‏@AsisatOshoala: "Another Legend Gone To Rest......Rest On The Big Boss #RIP #SAD 😭😭😭😭😭."
While Sweden based Ngozi Okobi said: "Let's celebrate Stephen Keshi's life on earth because in Heaven, he'll be celebrated by the Angels. Anything to ease the pain."