Sunday, November 20, 2016

Moses: I'm enjoying my football



By Rasaq Oboirien
SUPER Eagles winger, Victor Moses says he's enjoying his football under Italian manager, Antonio Conte, reports NaijaSportsXtra.blogspot.com.
The Nigerian claimed the PremierLeague Man of the Match award following his display in Chelsea's lone goal victory over Middlesbrough at the Riverside Stadium on Sunday.
According to SkySportsStatto, Moses claimed the top prize after he made 74 ball touches, 54 passes, 80% accuracy, 5 crosses, 3 shots and ran 10.39km covered in 62 sprints.
After collecting his award,  “I’m delighted and very excited to be in the first XI. I’ve been enjoying my football and we have a good manager.”
Moses has been in the form of his life playing under the former Juventus of Italy boss as he has scored two English Premier League goals for the Blues who are now on top of the EPL standing with 28points and one off Liverpool and Manchester City.