Thursday, July 2, 2015


Sharks will not relegate-Dokubo

SHARKS Ere Dokubo has stressed that his team will not relegate despite seating on the bottom of the 15 weeks old Nigeria Premier League.
The Port-Harcourt side suffered their 6th defeat of the season after a Jacob Ogunleye solitary strike gave Shooting Stars the
maximum 3points at the Lekan Salami Stadium, Adamasingba.
Speaking to Naijasportsxtra.blogspot.com in a post match chat, “I came to Ibadan for a win or a point, but you all saw what happened. I thought officiating in the league has improved but, the match officials made some questionable calls, and that cost us dearly.”
Despite been placed 20th on the table with 11 point from 15 matches, Dokubo stressed that his team will play elite football come next season.
 “Sharks will never relegate, quote me, that’s why am using the word ‘never’. I’m so confident of myself.”









The players that I inherited where not recruited by me, but am not saying they are bad players