Monday, July 6, 2015

OBUH TO CRITICS:
I'm no magician

COACH John Obuh of Ifeanyi Ubah has pleaded with fans of the Millionaire club to be tolerant with him as he’s no magician.
The former Rangers boss, who recorded his first win since taking charge of the club while speaking in a post-match chat shortly after the game against Shooting Stars of Ibadan said, "I am not a magician, so people should give me time to transform this team. I will do my best but it requires patience. The victory against 3sc is sweet but we were stretched to the limit and glory to God."
For Gbenga Ogunbote, he blamed his first defeat as Shooting Stars boss on the careless goal his team conceded.
"We will go back to work hard, we conceded a careless goal but my boys gave a good reaction. Our next game is now in focus this one is gone but I am impressed with my boys."