Sunday, October 30, 2016

Remo Stars job thrills Ogunmodede 


DANIEL Ogunmodede has described his appointment as Remo Stars's Head Coach as "an absolute privilege".
The ex-Crown FC tactician, who had been working as an assistant coach and coach of the club's youth set-up, has replaced Uche Okagbue as Nudka Ugbade's right-hand man.
Former youth team assistant coach Yinka Sokabi has become the club's new youth team coach while former Remo Stars defender Adeniyi Babatunde will be his assistant.
"It is more than excitement, it is an absolute privilege and an honour," Ogunmodede said.
"I know it requires a lot and with my wealth of experience at the club I remain positive.
"It's a bigger stage for us in the Premier League and am keen to do my very best to ensure we have a good debut season."
Ugbade added: "I have always felt it is important to have people around who understand what this great club is all about.
"With Daniel joining the first-team staff, it ensures we carry forward our traditions and approach in a consistent way.
"I am looking forward to working closely with Daniel and I wish the club every success."