Sunday, November 6, 2016

Kano Pillars for Alimi late father's fidau


By Rasaq Oboirien
TUKUR Babangida and other Kano Pillars officials are in Lagos for the fidau prayers of Jamiu Alimi's late father, reports NaijaSportsXtra.blogspot.com.
Spokesperson to the Maisu Gida side, Idris Malikawa in a chat, "The chairman, Welfare Officer, Salisu Yaro and I are in Lagos to attend the prayers.
"Alimi, is one of our best player, he's highly disciplined and also a true professional.
"That's why we're in Lagos to honor his family.
"Let me also state that the demise of his father is not just a loss to his family but to the Pillars family too."
Alimi’s dad died in the morning of October 30th after a brief illness.
The Kano Pillars defender took to his social media to mourn the death of his father.
“My dad was my motivator and now I’ve lost him. My pain is my dad died when my career is wearing a new look. I had promised to make him more comfortable before he passed on,” his tweet read.