Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Federations Cup is for Ifeanyi Ubah, says Medrano


CAMEROON midfielders, Tamen Medrano and his Ifeanyi Ubah mate, Okereke Maduabuchi have expressed the team's readiness to beat Nasarawa United in Sunday's Federations Cup final in Lagos.
Speaking after Tuesday’s training session, the ex-Tiko United and Sunshine Stars ace who has played every single Federation Cup match for the Anambra Warriors this season, said: "We are very focus on wining the trophy and so far preparations have gone very well. I can say that the mood in camp is that of unity and sense of purpose. We are on a mission, which is to win the Federation Cup. 
"Personally, every day I wake up, I look at the picture of the trophy on my phone, it motivates me, and I can tell you my teammates are also very motivated too. We will do our very best to win the trophy."
For Maduabuchi, "Even though the close camp is just starting, we have been preparing seriously in Nnewi, and I can tell you we the players are very positive going into Sunday’s match. Personally, I can’t wait for Sunday, am very sure we are going to rise to the occasion."
FC Ifeanyi Ubah closed training camp is expected to last till Thursday with the team moving over to Lagos Friday afternoon.