Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Three goals in three games delights Mbaoma

J 
REMO Stars Football Club current highest goalscorer and captain of the side, Victor Mbaoma has said he is very delighted to have scored three goals in the first three games for the club.
Mbaoma found the back of the net in his first three games in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) against Plateau United, Gombe United and Abia Warriors.
Speaking with RSFC Media, he says "I feel elacted to have been able to score since the beginning of the season and I give thanks to God."
"I appreciate my teammates for their cooperation on the field of play and also the club management for this great opportunity."
Speaking ahead of the game against Nasarawa United, Mbaoma says he feels positive that he and his teammates will perform.
"I don't know why I feel so positive that my teammates and I will get something reasonable from the game against Nasarawa united."
Victor Mbaoma was the highest goalscorer last season in the Nigeria National League (NNL), Group B1 with 7 goals.