Saturday, February 13, 2016

I'll be fit for new season-Madaki


By Rasaq Oboirien
KANO Pillars new signing, Chris Madaki has told NaijaSportsXtra that he would be fit for the Sai Masu Gida's opening league game against Rangers International of Enugu.
The former Giwa FC of jos ace pulled a muscle in his left thigh during Pillars last warm up game before the Gold Cup pre-season final.

The former NPL champions claimed the third edition of the tourney after they defeated Supreme Court last Friday in Ijebu-Ode.
Madaki whose thigh was wrapped in ice by Pillars medic said: "I felt a sharp pain in my thigh after a tackle from my mate during a warm-up session.
"I immediately complained to the medic on ground, he then tried to massage it before finally wrapping my thigh up with ice.
"The development saw me missing the final game against Supreme Court.
"I hopefully should start light training by Monday, so as to be fit for my team's opening game against Rangers," he told NaijaSportsXtra.


Photo credit naijasportsxtra